We are back at the Gabba.
The MND and Me Foundation presents Muscle Up for MND 2019
Muscle Up for MND is an attempt at breaking the WORLD RECORD for the largest “Personal Training Circuit Class”.
In 2015 we came agonisingly close to breaking the world record which stands at 2061 people.
Building on the success of previous attempts, we are coming back bigger and better with the World Record firmly in our sights. But, we cannot do it without community support.
We want you to be part of our 2019 World Record attempt on Sunday 11 August at the Gabba.
This is not just any old event. This will be a unique experience for you, your family and friends to remember. How often do you get the chance to:
- Be a sporting star by running out on to the world famous Gabba
- Break a World Record
- Rub shoulders with Australia’s sporting elite
- Exercise at the same time as the kids
Most importantly, you’ll be able to Muscle Up for MND, participating in the exercise sessions for those who are not able to. Please join us to ensure no Queenslander faces MND alone.
During the one hour session you will rotate through a number of different stations set up around the Gabba grounds. For many who've not been on the Gabba - you'll soon feel that the grass is truly soft and spectacular!
- Exercises at each station will last for 3 minutes and will cater for all different fitness levels allowing for maximum participation.
- Minimum age for the event is 5 years old
- You don’t need to be a fitness freak or regular gym junky to complete the session as each station will be managed and supervised by qualified trainers.
- To be a part of this world record breaking experience is $10 per adult, $5 per child and $20 for a family of 4.
So don’t waste any time, register now as an individual or as a team.
Registration on event day will start at 8.00am with the session starting at 9.00am and finishing at 10.00am.